GS is Hiring: Integrated Media Planner
Integrated Media Planner
GrahamSpencer is a tight-knit and dynamic team of brand researchers & strategists, graphic designers, writers, web developers, film & video artists, media planners, public relations professionals and exhibition developers. We are a high-horsepower, full-service, fully integrated agency serving local, national and international clients.
Founded in 1987, we maintain offices in Chicago, IL; Nashville, TN; Atlanta, GA; Salt Lake City, UT and Rockford, IL. The breadth of our geographic exposure enhances the age and gender diversity of our team.
GSearch, our proprietary research methodology helps define our reputation for developing smart solutions to difficult problems. It allows us to distill the many attributes and values of complicated brands and selling propositions into highly focused, compelling messages that get results and create long-term, sustainable success.
We partner with clients to help them attract, engage, delight, convert, and transact with their customers and other key stakeholders through strategy-led, award-winning, expertly executed creative. communications.
From brand identity and advertising work for fledgling start-ups to sophisticated campaigns for Fortune 500 companies to dynamic, expansive museum exhibitions celebrating rock n’ roll, GS’s history is dotted with successful projects of literally all shapes and sizes in a wide variety of vertical markets.
About the role
- Responsible for overseeing strategic and tactical aspects of media planning and buying including day-to-day management, reporting, reconciliation, billing interface with both networks and agency accounting, etc
- Leads media portion of RFP and proposal analysis, gathering specs, monthly reporting, and recommending and executing optimizations ensure campaign goals are met
- Strong communication skills, comfortable multi-tasking and able to manage budgets across vendors, departments and clients in a fast-paced environment
- Works effectively in a cross-discipline team whether in a physical office setting or working remotely
- Previous experience working in an agency or publishing environment
- 3-5 minimum years experience planning TV, Radio, Print, Digital, and OOH
- Social media planning, management and buying experience strongly preferred
- Demonstrates hands-on knowledge of research and analysis tools (Nielsen, ComScore, Google) and reporting platforms (ad serving, website & social analytics)
- Proficient in software necessary to communicate in modern environment
- Organized, detail-oriented and proactively communicative
- Highly-motivated, self-starting and responsible
- Comfortable working within a variety of markets and industries
- Comfortable working in virtual environment
- Capable of participating in broad brand/campaign strategy development a plus
- Writing skills a plus
- Sales skills a plus
Negotiable from part time/contract to full time. Part time contract slightly preferred to start. Compensation negotiable. Please direct inquiries to our contact form.
GrahamSpencer maintains locations in Chicago, Rockford, Nashville, Atlanta and Salt Lake City. The position could be centered in any of these cities – or elsewhere under the right circumstances.